2013-14 Masterworks Season
Mark Russell Smith, Music Director and Conductor
To download our printable season brochure, click here.
Saturdays at 7:30 PM in the Adler Theatre, Davenport
Sundays at 2 PM in Centennial Hall, Rock Island
October 5 & 6
Jonathan Biss, piano
TORKE World Premiere
LUDWIG Fanfare for Sam
BRITTEN Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra
BRAHMS Piano Concerto No. 1
February 15 & 16
Roberto Diaz, viola
Elissa Lee Koljonen, violin
FAURE Pelleas and Melisande Suite
MOZART Sinfonia Concertante for Violin and Viola
MENDELSSOHN Symphony No. 4
October 26 & 27
Sarah Shafer, soprano
Joel Fan, piano
SCHUBERT Rosamunde Overture and Dance
BARBER Knoxville, Summer of 1915
MOZART Ch’io mi scordi di te
R. STRAUSS "Morgen” for soprano and orchestra
R. STRAUSS Suite from Le Bourgeois gentilhomme
March 8 & 9
BANCKS World Premiere
BEETHOVEN Symphony No. 8
BRAHMS Symphony No. 2
December 7 & 8
Alasdair Neale, guest conductor
Naha Greenholtz, violin
HIGDON Violin Concerto
RACHMANINOFF Symphony No. 2
April 5 & 6
Adriana Zabala, mezzo‐soprano
Quad City Choral Arts
Jon Hurty, Director
MAHLER Symphony No. 3
- BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE - As a season subscriber, you're invited to bring a friend along with you to a Masterworks concert of the 2013-14 season free of charge. Just call the QCSO office at 563.322.QCSO (7276) 48 hours before the concert to request your free ticket.
- ADVANCE PURCHASE - Buy tickets to Pops and Signature Series concerts before they go on sale to to the public.
- PRIORITY SEATING - Choose the best seats in the house before single ticket-purchasers get a chance to buy them. Then keep your seats from year-to-year through subscription renewal!
- SUPER SAVINGS - Save up to 25% off regular, single-ticket prices. It's like as getting one concert free!
- CONVENIENT TICKET EXCHANGE - You can exchange tickets between performances of the same concert weekend. Tickets must be returned before new tickets can be issued. All exchanges and releases must be made by noon of the Friday before the concert weekend. Exchanges made after this deadline will be subject to a $3 processing fee.
If you are looking to renew your current subscription, please call our offices at 563.322.QCSO (7276) or click here.